Home inspections Newport, RI
The first thing that you should do when you buy a new home in Newport, RI, is to get it inspected. This is an important exercise that allows you to know the current condition of the property that you are about to purchase. All-in-all, you will be able to know whether that property has any underlying conditions that need immediate attention. Therefore, you should never ignore getting your home inspected—otherwise you could end up regretting this decision.
When buying a new home in Newport, RI you should contact us to get your home inspected professionally. We have a team of professional home inspectors, who provide professional home inspection services in Newport, as well as the rest of Rhode Island. Our team is well trained, to make sure that your future home is safe for you, and the rest of your family. All our clients in Newport understand that our team is thorough in what they do. So, when you contact us for home inspection services, we shall ensure that every corner of your home is checked. Furthermore, we usually give our clients a complete home inspection report, which informs them the condition of their new home. When doing home inspections for our clients in Newport, RI, we normally follow a methodical home inspection blueprint—and this has allowed us to deliver quality results.
The following are the 10 major areas that we focus on when providing home inspection services:
- The interior and exterior of the house
- The attic area
- Roof both covering and the structure
- Crawlspace and its structure
- HVAC system
- Plumbing system
- Electrical system
- Insulation and ventilation
- Door and windows
Our main objective is to offer non-intrusive, professional, and comprehensive home inspections for our clients in Rhode Island. This is the reason why we train all our employees to offer exceptional services whenever they are called upon to provide home inspections. This has been very beneficial to our company, as it has assisted in creating a wide range of client base, which continues to grow every other day. Therefore, you won’t be an exception the moment you contact us to inspect your home. By the end of the exercise, we shall not leave any stone unturned. After the inspection, we shall give you a full report of our findings, and this report is usually prepared following strict industry standards. But first, you shall get a brief report highlighting the general status of your property. After that, a full report shall be sent to your via email within 48 hours. This report will give you a full insight on the condition of your property. Moreover, it recommends the right course of action to be taken on some of the issues that we discover when inspecting your property. Therefore, you should expect quality inspection services and reports the moment you hire us. Our services will assist you to make the right decision when buying a home, bearing in mind that this is one of the most important inspections you’ll ever make in life. One thing with every home inspector in our team is that they always take time when attending to their assigned clients. That’s the reason why we allocate each home inspector one home to inspect every day. This allows them to check every area of the house fully since they’ll not be rushing to complete the exercise to move on to the next home. This, in turn, ensures that they don’t miss out on any fault in the home. Because of this, our company has managed to uphold good status in the industry, as a leading home inspector in Newport, as well as the rest of Rhode Island.
We Service the Surrounding Areas:
How long do our RI home inspections take?
The time needed to do a comprehensive RI home inspection varies depending on a number of factors. These factors include the type, size, and age of the house that we are inspecting. Nevertheless, we take an average of 4 – 6 hours to inspect a standard home. This, in turn, allows our experienced home inspectors to have the time that they need to inspect your home thoroughly.
Why should you hire us to inspect your property?
The answer to this is straight forward! We are a renowned home inspection company in Newport providing quality home inspections to all our clients. Besides, we provide the property inspection services at a pocket-friendly price—and this price the entire real estate industry in the area. Anyone who has hired us before can confirm that we do offer trustworthy and top quality RI home inspections. The online reviews and testimonials left by our clients in Newport, RI, can assist you to judge our company as well as the quality of our services. All our home inspectors are highly flexible in conducting comprehensive home inspections. It doesn’t matter where the issue is located, our team of home inspectors will identify it,—thanks to their fine sense of judgment they have acquired by inspecting houses in Newport over the years.
The following are four major characters that guide our home inspectors when conducting home inspections in Newport, RI:
- Excellence – this is the top priority for every team member in our team. All our home inspectors are always ready and determined to offer top-quality home inspection services to our clients in Newport, and the surrounding areas. Most of our clients do confess that our home inspection services exceeded their expectations.
- Integrity – well, there can be no excellence without integrity—and this is a virtue that we instill in our team members. And, this is one of the major reasons why our home inspection company holds high standards of professionalism when it comes to the provision of home inspection services. Furthermore, all our employees are always updated with current trends and changes in the home inspection industry. Because of this, our home inspection teams have managed to deliver outstanding services on every home inspection project we assign them to. This, in turn, has assisted them to earn the trust and gain a good reputation from our clients.
- Teamwork – without teamwork, our home inspection company cannot be where it is today. That’s why we encourage the spirit of teamwork among all our team members. Also, we encourage them to trust each other. As a result, we have been able to create one of the best available home inspection teams in the entire Rhode Island. All members of our team hold high respect for one another—this has in turn, allowed them to work together as one unit. Therefore, if you are still deliberating about how we’ve managed to achieve competence and deliver quality home inspection services in Newport, RI,—this is the secret!
- Ethics – at our home inspection company, we have a strict code ethics that all our employees follow whenever they are serving our clients. No matter the situation, all our home inspectors are always ready to deliver the best services to their abilities. This has assisted them, as well as our company to achieve consistent and high-quality results that surpass the set industry standards.
Here’s what to expect when you hire us:
We are here to assist you with all matters related to home inspections. At the end of the day, we shall make sure that the property is in good condition before you sell or buy it. Moreover, we are more than ready to answer any question that comes across your mind during the inspection process—right from the beginning to the end. Therefore, you should trust our services, as well as our home inspectors, and expect quality home inspection results the moment you hire us. We always aim to provide all our clients with all the information that we gather when inspecting their properties—be it residential or commercial properties. Moreover, all the home inspectors working with us are certified—meaning they will give you top-class services, and ensure that all the due diligence is followed during our client’s property inspection. Whenever possible, we normally request all our clients to accompany us when inspecting their properties. This, in turn, gives us the opportunity to visually illustrate any possible problems at the same time. Moreover, it also assists us to answer any questions that our clients have in regards to whatever we are doing. But, there are some times when our clients cannot manage to accompany us when inspecting their homes. In this case, we assure them that we shall give a detailed report that covers every aspect of the inspection process—and this report shall come in the simplest way possible. At our home inspection company, we have created a comprehensive, and multi-point checklist, which our team uses for reference whenever inspecting your home. This checklist ensures that the inspection process is thorough and accurate. Moreover, it makes it impossible for us not to leave some areas that can be easily forgotten in case there’s no checklist.
The following are 5 things that our clients should expect from our home inspection, Newport RI:
- A comprehensive, and highly detailed inspection report for the general condition of the house.
- Photos of the areas that require urgent repairs.
- Mobile and computer-friendly reports.
- Areas that need high attention.
- Any suggestions that will help you make an appropriate decision.
How to get a quote or schedule an inspection?
We advise all our clients to reach us through 410-216-7949 whenever they want to get a quote for our services. Whenever you contact us, someone from our company will first give you a verbal quote, followed by a detailed email quote, which will consist of all the services, fees as well as warranties about our home inspection process. You can also visit our official website and schedule an inspection from there.
How much should I expect to pay for a comprehensive home inspection?
Well, we don’t have a definite answer to this. You should note that the inspection fees that we charge our clients depends on the size of their property, as well as the additional services that they wish to have. However, we charge an average of $2.67 per square foot, which also covers radon and pest inspections. Furthermore, we do offer warranty for our home inspection process. This will take away the need of having to pay again in case of any unforeseen issues within the specified period.
How can I pay for my home inspection?
We accept cash, credit cards, or checks. Also, we do accept online payments for clients who are not present during the inspection process.
Are there any limitations to home inspections?
Our Rhode Island home inspection process is very comprehensive, and our home inspectors ensure that every area is covered. However, we only inspect what we can see—meaning we can’t see anything inside the walls. Nevertheless, through our experience, we advise you accordingly on what to expect from the home.